Cawthron's marine biosecurity team are highly qualified and experienced in developing vessel and oil rig biosecurity management plans to meet New Zealand and Australian border requirements. We also undertake biofouling inspections for rigs and associated vessels travelling into New Zealand and Australian waters.
- established relationships with New Zealand and Australian regulators
- knowledge of biosecurity issues associated with vessels and oil rigs
- familiarity with the oil and gas industry and its infrastructure
- experience regarding mitigation options for biofouling and ballast water risks
- a proven track record in undertaking dive inspections to meet strict border entry requirements
- a network of commercial dive companies to assist with inspections
- a close collaborative relationship with Biofouling Solutions – an established Australian company that conducts vessel and rig inspections throughout the world.